CoBRA software is the best known and most widely accepted CBRNE Decision Support System currently used across the Department of Defense and civilian First Responders.
CoBRA provides a wide range of decision-making tools, databases, interactive maps, checklists, incident reporting capabilities and standard response protocols for hundreds of fire & emergency response, defense and law enforcement issues.
CoBRA enhances the ability for organizations to make immediate, accurate decisions based on continually updated information that is accessible right at your fingertips.
CoBRA software assists first responders in all types of incident response.
· Daily work and area assignments
· Filling out and submitting daily status and after action reports
· Requesting, locating and filling resource requests
· Mapping out areas, locations of deployed teams to prevent redundant efforts.
· Locating areas of interest on a map such as medical centers, pharmacies, hardware stores
· Recording all actions
· Provides the ability for the users to use a chat client to share information
· Import an image to the incident (such as damage from storms, etc)
· Common Operating Picture, whereas EOC and field responders can all collaborate in real time so everyone is in the loop.
· Quickly and easily review extensive reference library and interactive tools
· Identify the hazard & isolate the area
· Map Traffic Control/Checkpoints to manage scene access
· Access pre-prepared action plans for Dismounted Site Assessment,
· Hazard and Risk Evaluation Evidence Recording
· Create and Display Chemical Plume or Radiological Dispersion
· Retrieve info on Individual Personal Protective Equipment
· Retrieve info on Standard NATO CBRN codes as well as Toxic Industrial Chemicals/Materials
Contact us for CoBRA and TACT Sales Information : firstname.lastname@example.org